Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry Christmas from the Peterson Family!

Sometimes I think last-minute ideas turn out to be the best ones. We had such a hard time deciding on a Christmas card idea this year. Well, I should say I had such a hard time. We had so many ideas and when we decided on one, I would change my mind. I honestly changed my mind every day. This idea came to me randomly at work when I was trying to think of an idea that required the least amount of effort, and the least amount of money. We took the picture the next day, picked them up the day after that, and sent them out the day after that. We owe a special thank you to Heather for taking our Christmas card picture the second year in a row. We hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!


Eli could have sat on the counter and done this all night. He always wants to be involved when we cook, but obviously he never gets to do this. He loved it. 


So happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment